Investigation and surveillance services for the corporate, insurance and legal communities may include, but are not limited to the following;
- Worker’s Compensation Claims
- Life and Health Disability Claims
- Personal Injury Claims
- Litigation and Mediation
- Workplace Theft and Misconduct
Take advantage of a free consultation and profit from our experience on how to best control your costs while obtaining positive results.
The majority of our surveillances requires one investigator at a time, however on occasion difficult locations and/or certain individuals may necessitate the use of a second investigator.
Overnight stays may be required for investigations conducted in cities or towns situated over 150 kilometres away from the Toronto-Kitchener-London area. In addition to Southern Ontario, we routinely conduct surveillance in Central, Eastern and Northern Ontario.
- $65 hourly rate (one investigator)
- $125 hourly rate (two investigators)
- 60 cents (or less) per kilometre
- $120 per report (includes report, photos, DVD, searches and courier)
- $180 per overnight stay (includes daily meal allowance and accommodation)